- 1 potato- thinly sliced
- 1 Sweet Potato- thinly sliced
- 1 Zucchini thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup powdered buttermilk (can be found by the evaporated milk)
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt (or to taste)
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- Fresh Chopped Chives for garnish *optional
- Spritz of oil *optional (I use a Misto Oil sprayer for this)
- Mix the powdered buttermilk, kosher salt, Onion Powder, and Parmesan together in a medium sized bowl. Place vegetables (one kind at a time) onto a parchment lined microwave safe plate and spray with oil (by using a Misto or the like). Sprinkle seasonings over vegetables (I used a mesh strainer for this). Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until the veggies have started to brown. Wait until they brown a little or they will not crisp up, but be careful not to over- brown or burn. Repeat with each vegetable until all have been cooked. These can be eaten right away or stored for a day in an air tight container.
The cuts get deeper
every time. I wonder when
I’ll cut off my leg.